Join us as we take a look at our Discovery of the Day! Whether its their art, their exciting communities, or the unique things planned in their projects, there is definitely something here to grab your interest. Today we are taking a look at the World of Women collection by Yam Karkai .
What is World of Women?
World of Women is a collection of 10,000 ERC-721 based NFTs featuring “unique, cool, and diverse Women, ready to leave their mark on the NFT space”. They were released by creator and illustrator Yam Karkai on July 27th, 2021 at a price of 0.07 ETH per token.
World of Women features colorful art and a vibrant artistic style that is a very welcome change from the copy/paste generative products we have seen in the past. It is also noteworthy as one of the first collections to be focused on Women who are typically an underrepresented category in NFTs.
World of Women got a lot of buzz for their launch, even drawing the attention of marketing guru Gary Vee , creator of VeeFriends and countless other projects, who tweeted his support of the project late into the night. This kind of early exposure bodes well for the long term prospects of the community.
Perks & Roadmap
World of Women sets itself apart with a solid roadmap and a series of perks for owners that should get any collector excited. Each NFT has a series of traits and some traits allow membership in exclusive clubs that offer really solid benefits.
Let’s take a look at what you get:
- Royalties Club - If you are lucky enough to get an NFT that has the trait for the Royalties Club, you get a share of the actual secondary sales of the collection. That’s right, 50% of all secondary sales will be split among Royalty Club members. If the collection proves popular (and it already has) that could be MASSIVE.
- Investors Club - This club is focused on the WoW Fund which will be used to invest, rent, license, and leverage NFTs as an investment vehicle. This is a unique concept so far in the space and with 50% of profits generated from the fund going to Club members, it could be a really great long term investment.
- Curators Club - This might be the most interesting of the bunch. The Curators Club members will vote each month on an Art piece valued at 0.3 ETH or less for the WoW Fund to invest in. This could be good for supporting your favorite artists and bringing exposure to some of the more indie creators out there.
Best of all, that’s just the perks for special traits. The project will also be creating a ton of additional utility and perks for regular NFT holders such as:
- Physical Prints
- Royalties from commercial deals
- A special musical album on Spotify
- Donations to meaningful charities
- and more
World of Women has a ton to offer the NFT community. From beautiful art to bringing women more to the forefront along with some of the best perks we have seen to date, this is definitely a project to watch long term. IF you are looking for a project to really dive deep into and join a community, this may just be the one for you.
Here are some quick stats at the time of writing
- Mint: 10,000
- Floor Price: 0.07 ETH
- Volume: 221 ETH
- Owners: 2100
We will be hosting giveaways on the MSQ Discord every Tuesday and Friday at 3PM EST. Make sure you join our growing NFT community so you can stay on top of news, new drops, and everything non-fungible.